Los Fastidios born in Verona (north east of Italy) in late 1991 led by Enrico (well-known figure of the punkrock/ska scene and founder of the indipendent label KOB Records).
The Los Fastidios sound is a powerful melodic streetska&punk which mixes classical 80’s British Punk-Oi! sounds with a lot of skanking more, and some reggae, rock'n'roll, hardcore rythms with a touch of pop, sung in Italian with some touches of english, french, spanish and german languages.
The lyrics come from the most cheerful street situations to more serious and involved matters which deal with social problems, such as battles against racism-fascism and any form of discrimination, for the animal rights, for freedom and against the capitalistic system...
These last years, Los Fastidios have archieved great number of anti-racist intiatives and social causes,by taking part in various support gigs with collections in favour of Chiapas, Mapuche, for the workers, against racism, for the animal rights, against war, against capitalism and neoliberism, etc...
Over the last years, Los Fastidios have made a lot of tours, thanks to which they travelled all over Italy, but also in Germany, France, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Latvia, Croatia, Slovakia, England, Belgium, Spain, Hungary, Denmark, Slovenia, Serbia, Euskadi, Sweden, Austria, Czech Republic, Belarus, Finland, Poland, Eire, Ulster, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Greece, Israel, Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Canada.Thanks to these gigs the band received very good reviews. ..
Since the beginning of 2019 Elisa Dixan (tourmanager of the band since 2012) is also regular guest on stage with the band for singing some songs. Elisa Dixan released two 7" EP in 2018 and 2019 titled "Elisa Dixan Sings Los Fastidios" Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, including some old Los Fastidios songs sung by her. Since 2019 he has participated in all the subsequent record productions of the band.
In March 2020 the band was forced to stop the tour because of Covid19, but still managed during the lockdown to record 12 acoustic songs for as many videos shared during the quarantine, which will be collected, at the great request of the loyal audience, in the album "From Lockdown to the World" released in August 2020 and produced by Kob Records in collaboration with Potencial Hardcore (E) and supported by Fire and Flames (D), Lonsdale (D), Relco London (UK), True Rebel Store (D), Larsen Productions (F) and Prof Sny Vinyl (CZ).
LOS FASTIDIOS are:
ENRICO - vocals
FILIPPO "BIBOL" - guitar / backing vocals
CIACIO - bass / backing vocals
NICOLO' "BACCHETTA"- drums
ELISA DIXAN - (Special and regular guest
in every concert, she sings few songs) - vocals
ENRICO, founder of the band, the only one member from the first originally 1991 line up, BIBOL joined the band on july 2020 but he cooperates with the band since september 2018, CIACIO on march 2019, BACCHETTA on may 2018 and ELISA DIXAN (tour manager since 2012) special and regular guest on stage since the beginning of 2019.
Los Fastidios appear with an interview and live session in the SKINHEAD ATTITUDE movie (a documentary about the antiracist international skinhead scene) beside other legendary bands and singers like Laurel Aitken, Bad Manners, Roddy Moreno and the Oppressed, Jimmy Pursey, etc. ..
At the M.E.I. (the most important indipendent italian music meeting) in Faenza - IT Los Fastidios members received the recognition for their social engagement (2004) and the recognition for Italian Punk Band in The World (2006) ..
The song UN CALCIO AD UN PALLONE was included in the soundtrack of the film 99 Amaranto, directed by Federico Micali, a documentary (2007) about the life of the Livorno football player Cristiano Lucarelli.
The song FOOTBALL IS COMING was the official anthem of the Mondiali Antirazzisti Meeting in 2013.
The song ANTIFA HOOLIGANS is played from the Millerntor Stadium (Hamburg) speakers during every half match of FC St Pauli, since many years.
The Los Fastidios song ANTIFA HOOLIGANS was also covered by the legendary welsh band The Oppressed.
During the years the band is also adorned by important collaborations with singers among which Dirk & Elf (of the great german punk band Slime) in the song "Shoenen Café", the "legendary" Paul Heaton (The Housemartins / The Beautiful South) in the song "I have a dream" both in Joy Joy Joy album (2019).
The band shared the bill with great bands such as Angelic Upstarts, The Oppressed, Rancid, Lagwagon, Cock Sparrer, Red London, Business, Slackers, 999, Undertones, UK Subs, Vibrators, Subhumans, Dr Ring Ding, Bouncing Souls, Movement, The Boys, Mad Sin, Real Mc Kenzies, Klasse Kriminale, Mr Review, Stage Bottles, 8°6 Crew, Goldblade, Brigada Flores Magon, Gbh, Oxymoron, Antinowhere League, Cramps, Stranglers, Argies, Lurkers, Splodgenessabounds, Buzzcocks, Ska-P, ecc. and many many more... .. ..
The band played in really important festivals like:...... WASTED Morecambe - UK (2005), WASTED Amsterdam - NL (2005), WASTED Blackpool - UK (2006), INDIPENDENT DAYS Bologna - IT (2004), PUNK'N'DISORDERELY Berlin - DE (2004), WORK TOGETHER Padova - IT (2005), SOUND OF THE SUBURBS Essen - DE (2006), FORCE ATTACK Behenkenhagen - DE (2005 and 2006), BARRICATA Paris -FR (2002,2003,2004 and 2005), FESTIVAL ANTIRACISTE ANTIFASCISTE Geneve - CH (2001,2002,2003 and 2005), MONDIALI ANTIRAZZISTI Montecchio - IT (2005), ETNIKA ROCK Ceccano - IT (2005 and 2006), ANTIFEST Svojsice - CZ (2002 and 2006), ANTIFA FESTIVAL Bern - CH (2006), RADIO ONDA D'URTO Brescia - IT (2004 and 2006), RADIO SHERWOOD Padova (2005), LEECH FESTIVAL Zurich - CH (2006), UNITY FEST Praha (2004), RADUNO ANTIRAZZISTA INTERNAZIONALE Terni - IT (2006), OI! THE MEETING Potsdam - DE (2006), DEAD FEST Linkoping - SE (2005), FIRE AND FLAMES Goettingen - DE (2005), ISTHMUS FESTIVAL Petrozavodsk - RU (2007), AUGUSTIBULLER - SWE (2007), LET'Z ART SCENIQUE - F (2007), REBELLION - UK (2007), FORCE ATTACK - D (2008), BIKE'N'ROLL - D (2008), SUBCULTURE - CZ (2008), REBELLION - AT (2008), REBELLION - UK (2008), MONDIALI ANTIRAZZISTI - I (2008), RUHRPOTT RODEO FESTIVAL - D (2009), FORCE ATTACK - D (2009), LET'S GET LOUD - AT (2009), COMPLETE CONTROL - I (2009), PRATICIO ROCK - I (2009), BOOT ARE BACK IN TOWN - I (2010), VALENTIA ANTIFA FEST - F (2010), L'ANTIMAFIA S'A CANTA - I (2010), FIGHT BACK - D (2010), SUN VALLEY - I (2010), FESTIVAL ANTIRAZZISTA - I (2010), MONDIALI ANTIRAZZISTI - I (2010), NO RACISM DAY - I (2010) - AUPA LUMBREIRAS - E (2011) - REVOLUTION ROCK - I (2012) - PUNK IM POTT - D (2013) - GRENOBLE ANTIFA - F (2014) - BACK TO THE FUTURE - D (2014) - EXIST TO RESIST - D (2014) - ROCK YOUR BRAIN - F (2014), ZIKENSTOCK - F (2015), MONDIALI ANTIRAZZISTI - I (2015), ROCK'N'FER - F (2015), AWOD - UK (2015), STRAIGHT AHEAD - D (2015), RESIST TO EXIST - D (2016), MIGHTY SOUND - D (2016), OPEN AIR FOR OPEN HEARTS - D (2016), HARDCORE JAMBOREE FESTIVAL - IRL (2016), OPEN AIR FOR OPEN MINDS - D (2016), ULTRA CHAOS PIKNIK - PL (2016), ARCA ROCK - I (2016), ROCK LIVE - HR (2016), LIVE AND LOUD - A (2016), BOOMTOWN - UK (2017/2018), REBELLION - UK (2017), LIBERAFEST - I (2017), ROCKIN GHISALBA - I (2017), 0161 - UK (2017), MONDIALI ANTIRAZZISTI - I (2017), HEY HO RAMONA - PL (2017), TRADITIONNEL PUNK & SKINS - B (2017), FIRE AND FLAMES - D (2017), PUNK IM POTT - D (2017), REBELLION AMSTERDAM (2018), REBELLION - UK (2018), , MAGDALENA - ES (2018), ROCK AM BERG - D (2018), CHE FESTIVAL - I (2017/2018) , JAHNINSELFEST - D (2018), UMSONST & DRAUSSEN - D (2018), MAIN PUNK - D (2019), ZIKENSTOCK - F (2019), MALOKA - F (2019), OBJECTIF ROCK - F (2019), THIS IS SKA - D (2019), SHERWOOD - I (2019), MIGHTY SOUNDS - CZ (2019), FESTEVIL - D (2019), AFDREIHT UN BUTEN - D (2019), PARIS PUNK ROCK SUMMER - F (2019), REBELLION - UK (2019), RESIST TO EXIST - D (2019), SPIRIT - D (2019), UPDREIHN AN DE UTFAHRT FESTIVAL - D (2019), MORECAMBE PUNK - UK (2019) and many many more... .. .. ..
Los Fastidios since 1991 released:
- HASTA LA BALDORIA (1996 / LP-CD-CS split with the Italian band FFD / Skooter Rekords-Kob Records-- Rock'n'Roller)
- CONTIAMO SU DI VOI (1998 / LP-CD-CS / Kob Records - Mad Butcher Records - Rock'n'Roller)
- GUARDO AVANTI (2001 / LP-CD-CS / KOB Records-Mad Butcher-Jimmy Jazz)
- SIEMPRE CONTRA (2004 / CD-LP-CS / KOB Records-Mad Butcher-Jimmy Jazz)
- REBELS'N'REVELS (2006 / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- ALL'ARREMBAGGIO (2009 CD/LP / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- LET'S DO IT (2014 CD/LP / KOB Records)
- THE SOUND OF REVOLUTION (2017 CD Kob Records LP Kob Records-Casual Records-East Beat Records)
- JOY JOY JOY (2019 CD DIGIPACK/DIGITAL Kob Records / LP Kob Records-Potencial Hardcore)
- FROM LOCKDOWN TO THE WORLD (2020 CD DIGIPACK/DIGITAL/LP Kob Records-Potencial Hardcore)
- XXX THE NUMBER OF THE BEAT (release date 2021 october 11th) !!! NEW ALBUM !!! (CD/LP Kob Records - Fire and Flames Music - Potencial Hardcore)
- BIRRA OI! E DIVERTIMENTO (1994 / 7inches EP / Skooter Records / sold out)
- BANANE E SCARPONI (1995 / 7inches EP / Skooter Rekords / sold out)
- OI! GIO (1997 / 7inches EP / Skooter Rekords / sold out)
- RADIO BOOTS (2000 / 7inches EP-CD EP / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- FETTER SKINHEAD (2000 / CD EP split with the german band STAGE BOTTLES / KOB Records-Mad Butcher / sold out)
- ORA BASTA (2003 / 7" EP-CD EP / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- UN CALCIO AD UN PALLONE (2006 / 7" EP-CD EP / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- FETTER SKINHEAD IN 2007 (2008 / 7" EP / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- BELLA CIAO (2015 / DIGITAL / KOB Records)
- SO RUDE, SO LOVELY (2015 / CD EP/12" EP Kob Records)
- WORLD WIDE UNITED (2015 / 7" EP 4 bands split: Los Fastidios, Feine Sahne Fischfilet, What We Feel, Moscow Death Brigade / Audiolith Records)
- ELISA DIXAN SINGS LOS FASTIDIOS (2018 / 7" EP/DIGITAL / KOB Records)
- ELISA DIXAN SINGS LOS FASTIDIOS - VOL.2 (2019 / 7" EP/DIGITAL / KOB Records)
BEST OF ALBUMS / LIVE ALBUMS:
- 1991 2001 TEN YEARS TATTOOED ON MY HEART (2001 / CD 10 years Anniversary KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- LA VERDADERA FUERZA DE LA CALLE (2003 / CD best of released in Argentina / AMP Records)
- PRAWDZIWA SILA ULICY (2003 / CD best of released in Poland / Jimmy Jazz Records)
- SOPRA E SOTTO IL PALCO LIVE '04 (2005 / LP-CD / KOB Records-Mad Butcher-Blind Alley) Records / Jimmy Jazz Records )
- ANEJO 16 ANOS (2007 / CD 16th year Anniversary / KOB Records-Mad Butcher-Space Rebel Records)
- 1991-2016 25 REBEL YEARS (2016 / 25 year Anniversary CD DIGIPACK / Kob Records)
- ON THE ROAD...SIEMPRE TOUR! (2005 / DVD / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
The band was included also in more than 50 cd samplers released by whole world labels.
At today Los Fastidios released these official videoclips:
RABBIA DENTRO AL CUORE (2002), ANIMAL LIBERATION (2003), JOHNNY AND THE QUEER BOOT BOYS (2005), ANTIFA HOOLIGANS (2005), QUESTA MUSICA CI APPARTIENE (2005), WE WANNA BE (2006), NIGHTMARE (2007), WE'RE COMING BACK (2007), LET'S AFA / LA MIA VITA (promo video 2014), HEY YOU ARE (2015), OI! AROUND THE WORLD (2016), RADIO BABYLON (2017), KIDS ARE READY (2017), CLANDESTINO (2017), DANS LE CIEL (2018), REDS IN THE BLUE (2018), GET THE BALL ROLLING (2019), ELISA DIXAN SINGS LOS FASTIDIOS "RADIO BABYLON" (2019), ELISA DIXAN SINGS LOS FASTIDIOS "IN 1968" (2019), ST PRECARIO DAY (2020 song of 2006), ELLOS DICEN MIERDA (2020), ELISA DIXAN SINGS LOS FASTIDIOS "1968" (2020), SOLIDARI-SKA (2021).